Shut Down Gushing Leaks
Fill Voids Behind Concrete Structures
H100 is a one component, closed cell, hydrophobic, water reactive, solvent and phthalate free, low viscosity resin. It’s most commonly used for stabilization and cut-off of large water leaks. For similar products, see the page on Leak Seal.
- One component.
- Different reaction times are possible by adjusting the percentage of H100 ACC accelerator.
- The closed-cell structure of cured polyurethane ensures permanent sealing of cracks and joints.
- Cured polyurethane exhibits high strength and good chemical resistance (contact our Technical Service for chemical resistance).
- Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attack.
- Certified To NSF 61-5 (approved for contact with drinking water).