AP Soil 600
Polyurethane for Permeation Grouting
Extra Low Viscosity Permeation Grout for Chemical Stabilization of Soils
As one of the most impenetrable permeation grouting products on the market, the AP Soil 600 is a single component, moisture activated, hydrophobic, low viscosity, polyurethane soil grout. This permeation grout is ideal for stabilizing loose sand and soil around all types of concrete structures, as well as sinkhole remediation. For similar products, see the page on Soil Stabilization.
- Encapsulates and strengthens loose soil.
- Very low viscosity for good soil penetration.
- Adjustable set time.
- Pumped as single component.
- Phthalate free (more environmentally friendly).
- Certified To NSF 61-5 (approved for contact with drinking water).