Hydrophilic Synthetic Waterproofing Strip for Sealing Joints
Expanding Waterproofing Strip
SST500 strips are simply fastened onto an existing joint. When in contact with water in a confined space, SST500 will swell and stop the infiltration. SST500 remains consistent in its performance throughout its life cycle and the flexibility allows it to fill voids and cracks in the immediate surrounding area.
- Construction joints in concrete.
- Cold joints.
- Pipe penetrations through concrete.
- Joints between prefabricated pipe elements.
- Joints between pre-casted concrete elements like water tanks and manholes.
- Joints between floor slabs/walls and secant pile walls/slurry walls/sheet pile.
- Sealing vertical and horizontal construction joints.
- Sealing cold joints between concrete precast elements and tunnel elements.
- Sealing pipe penetrations.
- Not suitable for expansion joints.
4/5 x 1/5 inch: 32.80ft rolls, 5 rolls per box, 60 boxes per pallet. (9840ft)
4/5 x 2/5 inch: 32.80ft rolls, 9 rolls per box, 24 boxes per pallet. (7085ft)